Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dawn DishWashing Liquid


Have you seen this Commercial? If you watched this video then you have! Anyway, This Commercial Clams that this Saves Animal Lives. One thing I do like about Dawn, is it feels so cool on your hands like a second skin. Sometimes I just rub this on my hands all day. (Okay I don't) But, It feels so cool!
Did you see that cute little ducky. It went Quack Quack, HOW COOL IS THAT? Mondo!
Mondo is a word I saw on TV. It means Big or Cool! This is So Mondo! I am so Mondoly Hooked. (LOL)
Anyway, This is Neko and Teko, (Neko is writing this)
Reporting from a Mondo Situation!
Ps. This is our 97th Post!
OUR 100TH POST WILL HAVE 100 On it!

2 comments:

  1. whey do you do all the posted neko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't!
    The Toyota, Shark Boy and Lava Girl, Lady with the wide brim hat are all Tekos!
    KEEP POSTING TEKO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails