Did you know that, that Teddy Bear has a hidden camera, for security of course. But, there was one person who was excellent at making small cameras but used his talent for evil: This is a true Story!
A man had bought a bunch of teddy bears, he also had lots of small cameras
They were super tiny like the ones in the Picture! He put them in all the teddy bears eyes and gave them out at a church for free, He would watch the kids from his Lap Top! (Evil Huh?) Invading their privacy, One day someone must have found out about the operation, and told the police, maybe a kid found a camera, but anyway, the Guy was shut down! locked away in Jail!
Anyway, They have a new natural Disaster, Known as Hurricane Bill!
So, we have the Tornado in Toronto and Hurricane Bill?
I really don't like this Bill, Who is he, Why name a Hurricane Bill it does not sound scary, "Oh No IT's BILL!" You know what we mean! They should have named it Death Doom unless you escape Natural Disaster! "Oh no its the Death Doom unless you escape Natural Disaster!" Ya that sounds way better don't you think?
Now for Fun Stuff:
The Oldest Women in the World! Facts about her. Her name is Jeanne Louise Calment she aged 121 in 1996!
- She lived in Arles, France, for her entire life, and outlived both her daughter and grandson
- Her older brother, François, lived to the age of 97, her father to 93, and her mother to 86
- Her husband died in 1942 after eating a dessert prepared with spoiled cherries
- She met Vincent Van Gogh in 1888, as a 13-year-ol
d girl in her uncle's fabric shop, where he wanted to buy some canvas, later describing him as "dirty, badly dressed and disagreeab le", and "very ugly, ungracious , impolite, sick"
- She watched the Eiffel Tower being built
- In 1956, Calment appeared in the short promotiona
l film Vincent Van Gogh: Darkness Into Light, produced by MGM to promote Lust for Life. In the short film, Calment talks with star Kirk Douglas about meeting Van Gogh when she was 13
- At the age of 114, she appeared briefly in the 1990 film Vincent and Me as herself, making her the oldest actress ever
- In 1996, to celebrate her 121st birthday, a record company released Time's Mistress, a four-track
CD of her speaking over a background of rap and hip hop - how cool is that!
- She occasional
ly smoked until the age of 117, only five years before her death, finally giving up at the age of 119 years (blindness made it difficult for her to light a cigarette)
- When asked for her prescripti
on for a long life, she mentioned garlic, vegetables , cigarettes , and red wine. On another occasion, she said her longevity and relatively youthful appearance for her age was due to olive oil, which she said she poured on all her food and rubbed onto her skin, as well as a diet of port wine, and nearly 1 kilo of chocolate eaten every week
- Calment is the oldest person known to have survived a hip operation
This is Neko and Teko reporting from uh, everywhere?