Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fear


Fear, it's something everyone has, and will face, some point in your life, unless you're a superhuman, or just plain fearless, than you most likely have experienced fear, it could be from as "Unserious" as a spider crawling up the wall, or to as extreme as a near death experience!

There is also something called a phobia, which if you don't know, it's a fear or something that most likely won't bring harm to you. Like Arachibutyrophobia -fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.

Fear, what do I fear?

Well since this is a blog where you talk about your opinions, I guess I could talk about my fears,

My two biggest fears, death and heights, when I say "Death," I don't just mean, my death, I also mean death as in war, everyone dying, loved ones dying, but if you think about it...Everyone probably has that fear? Right?

One of the most common fears is: Spiders, Yes a small little spider crawling up a wall, no need to be afraid, unless they are camel spiders....Gulp!

"This picture is a perfect example of why you don't want to go to the desert. These are 2 of the biggest I've ever seen. With a vertical leap that would make a pro basketball player weep with envy (they have to be able to jump up on to a camels stomach after all), they latch on and inject you with a local anaesthesia so you can't feel it feeding on you. They eat flesh, not just suck out your juices like a normal spider. I'm gona be having night mares after seeing this photo!" (http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/camel-spiders.jpg)

So all those of you with Spider-Phobia, relax unless there are camel spiders where you live, ok she we have fear of spiders down, but there are more than just the "Fear Of Spiders" out there, Here are SOME phobias, to list all phobias will be to shoot yourself in the foot, and have a "I have no life," T-shirt on!

So, I'll list phobias that begin with T.


T

Tachophobia - Fear of speed.
Technophobia - Fear of technology.
Tonitrophobia - Fear of thunder.
Trypanophobia - Fear of injections. (
About)


Fears are ok! They are ok to have; everyone has fears, except maybe Chuck Norris! Oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails