Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Iron Man- Floor Madness

Iron Man is very mad at the floor!
For some reason he does not like carpets.
Ya, Superheros can get a little coco after a while. So, Neko and Teko are on the scene asking why Iron Man is made at the Floor!
"Actually I am not mad at the floor I am mad at the carpet."
He confessed. "Why?" We asked.
(Hey we are reporters we ask a lot of questions)
"They yell and make fun of me! Plus they stole my Beer, It was no ordinary Beer it was cheesed flavored." He added.
"So what are you going to do about it?" We asked again.
"Punch it until It gives me my beer back." Iron Man yelled.
Then all of a sudden Iron Man made squeaking Guinea Pig noises while punching the floor.
Okay...
I think Iron Man may need to see a doctor.
Then the other "not as cool as us Press showed up"
"Tony Stark." They started Yelling!
"How do they know my identity?" He questioned. His face shocked. (how is that possible when he is wearing iron?) "Uh, Duh, Your on TV and in comics!" Teko pointed out. "I will forget my madness at the carpet, I will hunt down these so called "comics" and stop them from doing anymore evil!" Iron Man said Mechanical.
Then theme song music started playing out of no where! In a Jump and a Leap and wires attached to his suit, Iron Man flew off into the painted sunset.
This is Neko and Teko reporting from Carpet place that eats beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails