Saturday, June 20, 2009

Robo-Carp


This is not a real fish.
I know what you are thinking,
"Oh My goodness it's a fish that swims in peanut butter yay!"
Okay, maybe you are not thinking that...
Anyway, It is actually a robot fish, I think it looks pretty real!
It's name is Robo-Carp
How original.
Anyway, the designers say it's the smartest fish every made, It has artificial intelligence and sensors which it uses to swim away from things in it's way and stuff like that, It's battery lasts for up to five hours!
So, this fish likes pizza and peanut butter! I think he is friends with Wolverine.
Wait, Is it a Boy or a Girl?
Let's get to the point.
Robo Fish have an obsession with peanut butter and can be used to solve the problems of Swine Flu. I don't know about the swine flu stuff.
This Just In Neko and Teko
http://news.nationalgeographic.com

Ps. I don't know why we need a Robo Fish!


1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog! Could you visit mine??

    Amanda Dlny
    http://amandadlny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails