Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chrome

Chrome. Earlier today I made a post about the Debate between the three top browsers. I want to make some adjustments to it.
1. I mentioned that Chrome couldn't be used on Lynx or Mac. In fact it can.
2. Chrome in fact is a tad faster


Here's what gets me, Google Owns Blogger right? Google Owns Chrome? What I found that in Blogger on chrome it was hard to use to make the pictures smaller. Also I noticed that some plug ins are not available, For example if you use the hotmail.com web messenger you will notice you won't be able to talk on it, Because the Messenger button is not there.

One nice thing I found that if the site crashes. Your whole internet doesn't crash just that tab.
Now here I am. I am choosing. Hm use Chrome or FireFox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails