Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our New Antenna

We Recently swapped our PVR for a HD Antenna, it costed a fair bit, but NO MONTHLY FEES, and all our channels are free.

Did you know major cable companies, have a giant antenna and get the channels for free and sell them back to you?

So, you are technically paying for something you could get for free?

When most people see Antenna's they think of old static TV.

 WRONG! With ours we have mostly HD channels! There is also the fact that you can rotate it to get channels from different cities!
 
One Con is the fact that there is no guide, or channel listing.
 
I'm not saying one is better than the other. They both have their pros and cons!
You can see the pictures I took! (My first try at photo blogging!) 
Hope your enjoyed! (Yes I took these!)
Should I add more posts like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails