Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kraft Dinner Dancing

We decided to go to a dance competition that was happening in our town.
So, we took Dogzilla (Daisy) to our local outdoor stage, this was the location of the competition. Amazing! The dances were amazing. Neko and Teko both agreed that Jessica Krafteanaiaftion (we have no idea how to pronounce her last name.) dance was amazing. So, we headed backstage to see if we could find out what makes her such a good dancer.
Jessica was holding flowers when we got there. "Hello, so do you have a sercret that makes you such a good dancer?" We asked right away. "We're Press," Teko reminded her as she held up her camera. Her eyes imedially lite up. "Oh, I'm so glad my fans adore me. "Well, before each competition, I eat Kraft Dinner mixed with Brocoli and Eggs, Raw Eggs to be exact. I also add vinger to it, Then I sucked it up through a straw."
There you have it, if you want to be a good Dancer eat kraft dinner mixed with raw eggs, brocoli and suck it up through a straw. Oh, don't forget the vinger!
This just in Neko and Teko reporting from BackStage!

1 comment:

  1. I love Kraft Dinner! Go Kraft Dinner Commircials!!!! Kraft Dinner knows some hot dancing moves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails